Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sure is Dusty Here

Sweet! Been a year since I've posted here. Maybe less than a year. But it sure did felt long...

The First marketing tip I'm gonna give since a long while is this...

Don't keep your readers hanging... hahaha

(I didn't really meant to 'abandon' this site for a whole year, just to prove that point)

Well I've been busy locally, learning, experimenting and such... What I've been experimenting? 
Hmmm Mostly on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) And affiliate marketing... And!
Been trying out a way to do SEO without using any $$ Ka-Ching... Well basically I'm trying to do everything without a capital.... 

Using free sources all over the web!

Don't rush me, I'm not gonna start a E-book on that anytime soon... I notice there's one thing that I sucks at.... And that is selling marketing..

Now let me try to do a re-introduction...

Marketing 2 EZ....  
is like..... You can call a Tiger a Cat... But you can't call a Cat a Tiger.... And THAT doesn't make this any simpler....

Ok, more about me.... I prefer bringing the term "informal" into teaching... Cause that way we absorb at a much better rate.. So if my jokes are lame, bear with me...

Here's a brief summary of where the direction this site / blog is heading.

Most of my works are done / base on blogspot. So I'll be teaching on a blogspot platform... or should I say I'll only be teaching on blogspot platform... So if you're a wordpress lover just like most of the internet marketers out there.... You might not gain much from .. here..

I'm not a guru, just a learner like you. I teach you, you teach me. That's the way things go around here..... Hey it's my playground! hehehe.

We'll be exploring, (Yes you and me) on Google software (Cause they are free).
And they do provide a whole lot of stuff for us to play with.... But we just need to be careful on where we step...

I'll be guiding through the codings, (html) to make your blogspot looks ... more 'static' or more like a site..
Well that information could be easily gathered on the web... But I'll be putting it together here to save you time... And (Nope I'm not starting a E-book anytime soon. So you have to visit me here frequently.)

Next advice, if you're learning article SEO... Don't copy what I'm writing here or don't even learn what I'm writing here... Cause these articles ARE NOT SEO friendly.

Here's a phrase I'll like to share before I end this post.
The beauty of words is to bend the rules of writing and to achieve the flow of reading.

-amenwolf



Keep this in mind whenever you're writing. You're writing for the readers NOT the search engines.
You might rank first, but if readers are only coming for the first visit and totally put you on their black list, it totally defeats the purpose of coming in first.

And that phrase also means..... Write for who's reading. Don't go all technical terms for someone who doesn't understand geek language.

With this! I shall end here.

No comments: